Marketing Materials Order Form
Guidelines for Ordering Marketing Materials
Always download the most recent version of the Marketing Materials Order Form from the Enertech secure website since item availability, part numbers, and pricing is subject to change. You can easily view literature before ordering by visiting the secure (under the “Literature” tab) or consumer website and downloading the brochure. Please note that literature is printed in larger quantities to assist in saving resources. You may find an updated version of literature online that will not be available to print until stock has been depleted.
Materials like Price Books, Product Binders and Engineering Data & Installation Manuals are not considered Marketing Materials and can be downloaded and printed on your own office printer.
The expanded order form includes non-literature items. These items are available directly from Enertech. Note that some items on this list require a longer lead time (4 – 6 weeks). New items are added occasionally.
Literature and Marketing Materials
- Literature is FREE! We don't charge for consumer or technical brochures, although we do ask that you pay shipping. Literature has a minimum order quantity of 25 pieces and should be ordered in increments of 25. Orders will be adjusted to ship full packs of 25 pieces if necessary. The maximum quantity for literature orders is 100 (4 packs of 25). If you require more literature than this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs, as your order may require a longer lead time.
- We ask that literature orders are place 6 weeks in advance during trade show season (January – April). This ensures Enertech can meet your literature needs. As a rule of thumb, it’s best to order literature at least 4 weeks in advance from the time you actually need it.
- Marketing materials may qualify for reimbursement under Enertech’s Branding Support Program. The corresponding amount (percent) of reimbursement is noted beside each item on the order form. BSP funds will automatically be debited unless the balance is insufficient to cover the costs, or if you specify other arrangements on your order. Shipping charges are not covered under the BSP policy and will be billed to you at actual cost. You do not need to submit a BSP claim form for any items ordered using the Marketing Materials Order Form.
- You may download digital copies of literature from this site under Literature > Sales Literature
- All orders ship via FedEx Ground unless otherwise specified. Allow 3 - 5 days for processing when placing your order.
If you are the dealer of a distributor, keep in mind that your distributor may be the best resource for ordering literature and other marketing materials. Please contact them first to see if they have materials to meet your needs.
Submit the order form to Enertech Customer Service via email or fax.
General Contact Info